From MBC Info
- This document is OBLIGATORY for every newcomer.
- This document should help you to get acquainted with all the services and facilities that are available to support your work at MBC.
- The lab manager will guide you through the entire track within the first days and weeks of your stay in the MBC.
- Print this document or use the paper version you received from the secretariat and return it to Veronique Palmans (secretariat) within one month after your arrival please
- Also print this document or again use the paper version you received from the secretariat and fill out your personal information. Also return it to Veronique Palmans.
- Visit the webpage ‘New@MBC’ for additional information: https://mbcinfo.ugent.be/index.php/New@MBC
|Your Lab Manager:|
|Your Scientific Mentor:|
|Your Group Leader:|
Introduction by the Lab Manager
|Steps Along Your Track||Done? |
|Guided tour around the building|
|Registration at the Secretariat (Administration + access UGent card)|
|DMPR Website, incl. New@DMPR|
|Safety (EHBO, Emergency Exits)|
Introduction with the Room Responsibles
- Ask your scientific mentor to tick the boxes of the rooms you will work in in the near future
- When there are multiple room numbers, choose the one where you are about to work the most
- Introduce yourself to the room managers of these rooms
- Get a signature from the room manager after the introduction
- If you want to work in a new room, always contact the room responsible for a training session
|Work? ||Central Room||Room Number||Signature|
|Protein Electrophoresis Room|
|DNA Electrophoresis Room|
|Freezer + Centrifuge Room|
|Wash Room & Sterilisation|
Restricted Entrance Areas
If needed, ask badge permission to the responsible. Enter only after training.
|Steps Along Your Track||Room Number||Responsibles|
|BL2 (viral and bacterial)|
Please return this document to Veronique Palmans (secretariat).